This classic life size model skeleton
made in Germany has been the standard anatomical skeleton model of quality in hospitals, schools, universities, and laboratories for over 50 years. The anatomical model skeleton features include:
- Stand and skeleton dust cover included
- 3-year warranty
- First-class natural cast
- Manual assembly
- Made of durable, washable, unbreakable plastic
- Almost realistic human skeleton weight of the approx. 200 bones
- 3-part mounted skull and individually inserted teeth
- Limbs are quick and easy to remove
The model skeleton includes a roller stand for easy display.
Life-size Model Skeleton "Stan" A10, on pelvic mounted 5 foot roller stand
Height: 5'5" / 1.65 m.
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific