This main image on this popular Anatomy and Injuries of the Shoulder Chart by the Anatomical Chart Company shows the bones, muscles, ligaments, veins and arteries of the shoulder. The laminated shoulder chart also illustrates:
An ideal poster for learning or explaining the anatomy of the shoulder and how shoulder injuries occur.
- posterior, lateral, anterior and superior views of the shoulder anatomy
- socket of a normal shoulder joint
- impingement syndrome
- rotator cuff tear
- trauma (such as proximal humeral fracture and acromioclavicular separation)
- bicipital tendon problems
- instability such as anterior dislocation of the humerus
- Bankart lesion
- Hill Sachs formation
Anatomy and Injuries of the Shoulder Laminated Anatomical Chart / Poster
Chart Size 50cm x 65cm, 2 eyelets for easy hanging.